The Best Of Friends

♥ DEBZ WELCOMES YOU TO THE GROUP! ♥ SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAYS ARE SHANNON-18TH!! ♥ AUNTJUDY -3RD!! ♥

HomeEventsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can you translate these 10 medical terms?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Can you translate these 10 medical terms?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:52 am

http://en.what-character-are-you.com/d/en/6119/0.html

♥  I'm gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life!  ♥
Back to top Go down
http://thebestoffriends.forumotion.com
lovin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you translate these 10 medical terms?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:54 am

You are

[size=32]a professor of medicine![/size]
You must have a degree in medicine! You really know your way around medical terms! This quiz has a few tricky questions but you answered them all with confidence. You speak the ABC's of medicine fluently so that you deserve an honorary degree. In an emergency, you are one step ahead of everyone!

♥  I'm gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life!  ♥
Back to top Go down
http://thebestoffriends.forumotion.com
Ruth4
QUEEN OF POSTERS!!
QUEEN OF POSTERS!!

PostSubject: Re: Can you translate these 10 medical terms?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:44 pm

You are

a medical student!
Out of the way, let the doctor through! Yes, we mean you because you have an impressive medical knowledge. You can even beat medical experts because your IQ is extremely high. Maybe you shouldn't diagnose people on the street, but you can easily follow the dialogues in medical TV shows!
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Dancing Along The Way
Dancing Along The Way

PostSubject: Re: Can you translate these 10 medical terms?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:44 pm

You are

a medical student!
Out of the way, let the doctor through! Yes, we mean you because you have an impressive medical knowledge. You can even beat medical experts because your IQ is extremely high. Maybe you shouldn't diagnose people on the street, but you can easily follow the dialogues in medical TV shows!
Back to top Go down
DebzUK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you translate these 10 medical terms?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:53 pm

You are

a professor of medicine!
You must have a degree in medicine! You really know your way around medical terms! This quiz has a few tricky questions but you answered them all with confidence. You speak the ABC's of medicine fluently so that you deserve an honorary degree. In an emergency, you are one step ahead of everyone!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you translate these 10 medical terms?   

Back to top Go down

Can you translate these 10 medical terms?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1